Ex-forklift Operator Joins “Billionaire’s Playground” Thanks to This Stock Flipping Formula – Here’s How
Tom Gentile has no formal education and used to make only $8,000 a year.
But three months ago, he completed construction on his newest home overlooking the ocean in New Zealand.
It’s just down the road from Peter Thiel’s mansion.
(Peter Thiel, by the way, is the co-founder of Paypal. He’s worth $2.5 billion.)
Jack Ma – who owns Alibaba and is worth $34 billion – is thinking about buying the property on the north side of Tom’s estate.
Legendary investor Julian Robertson and Hollywood director James Cameron also own property in the area.
People are calling this stretch of coastline the “Billionaire’s Playground.”
And right smack in the middle of this billionaire’s playground is Tom’s house, where he lives four months a year.
But today he lives a life most of us can only dream about.
Mr. Gentile has written over a half-dozen books and is the co-founder of one of the largest financial training companies in the world – serving more than 400,000 people in 50 countries.
It is so successful, in fact, one of the top financial firms in the U.S paid $20 million to learn his methods.
And during a recent day at the beach, he recorded a video explaining – in extreme detail – exactly how he’s built his fortune.
What’s his secret?
It’s a method he calls “Flipping Stocks.”
As he explains in the video, his unique approach allows anyone the opportunity to make thousands of dollars a month from home.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a total beginner. And it takes less than one hour of work a week.
In fact, many of his students are doing much better:
- “I’ve made $33,110 in my first four months” — Tim Price, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- “I’ve made $70,000 in my first month” — Scott Jordan, Eugene, Oregon
- “I made $21,250 in the last 7 days” — Matthew Carlson, Lombard, Illinois
- “I’m up over $5,000 so far this week and more than $38,000 since I got started.” — Grant Jensen, Caldwell, Idaho
- “I just made $4,300.00 profit in 3 working days. I know neurosurgeons who don’t make that much.”— Jane Bennet, Fort Worth, Texas
Could you follow in their footsteps?
Take a few moments to watch his video and see for yourself.